Home is Not a Place… It’s a Feeling.
It is crucial to work with a certified professional home stager when preparing your home for sale.
At Upstaged, we perform two kinds of staging, occupied and vacant, and offer a variety of additional services to enhance your entire home-selling experience.
Best part? We will help get your house sold faster and for more money.
Vacant staging is extremely useful and important because buyers simply cannot visualize themselves living in an empty house. Builders, agents and homeowners alike, use our services because they know that even the most beautifully built multi-million dollar mansion will lack warmth and will not evoke the same emotion in a buyer if it is vacant. A well appointed, professionally staged property transforms a house into a dream home.
The estimated time and cost of staging a vacant home depends entirely on the size of the home and the location of the property. A detailed estimate is provided once availability and final selection of rental items has been determined.
Staging a home that is occupied usually requires organizing, clearing clutter and taking inventory of all the existing furnishings and accessories. The entire house needs to be edited to determine what will be used to stage and what needs to go. At the same time, a good stager acts like a home inspector and makes a note of any repairs that will need to be done prior to listing. Today’s buyers want a home that is “move-in” ready! One of the goals of staging is to de-personalize the home so that a wide range of potential buyers can visualize themselves living there.
Every home has a target market — and it’s important to create the unique style that makes the home irresistible to your buyer.
The process starts with an initial Property Evaluation, consisting of a walk-through of the entire home inside and out. Each area will be photographed and detailed notes will be taken. We will determine what repairs, if any, need to be done prior to listing. We will discuss general staging recommendations and estimate the number of hours or days needed to execute your Staging Plan.
Not all home stagers offer the same services, approach staging from the same perspective or have the same knowledge and experience. What makes Upstaged a Premier Home Staging Service Provider? We offer expertise in real estate property marketing from a unique perspective. Owner and Visual Marketing Artist Peggy Ryan Marchese is the Only Home Stager and Designer with over 20 years experience as a decorative painter, interior designer, renovation project manger and real estate sales associate.
She is privileged to have the opportunity to combine her talent, experience and passion as a certified professional home stager and interior designer.
Upstaged is aligned with a team of experienced professionals in the following areas:
- Furniture Repair, Refinishing and Re-Upholstery
- Furniture and Carpet Cleaning
- Home Organization and Packing
- Home Contents Inventorying and Certified Appraisals
- Estate Sale Planning and Production
- Professional Cleaning and Waste Removal
- Full Service Moving and Storage Solutions
- Professional Window Cleaning and Power Washing
- Full Service General Contracting and Custom Millwork
- Full Service Interior and Exterior Painting
- Custom Wallpaper Installation
- Full Service Hardwood Flooring Refinish and New Installation, Vinyl & Carpeting
- Landscape Architecture and Design
- Pool and Spa Sales and Service
- Fencing and Motorized Custom Gates
- Audio Visual and Security Systems
- Appliance Repair and Replacement
- Custom Fabric Window Coverings, Plantation Shutters & Motorized Shades
- Custom Bedding and Upholstery